TSTT DNS SERVER

  • Vishal Ramcharan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2002
      i dont know of everyone has been having the same problem as i have... mainly that most requests to tstt for internet addresses and so on have been timing out or returning cannot find server or some dns address.
      for the pastweek i have been using public dns servers provided by opennic www.opennic.unrated.net

      and having a lot less stress with my internet surfing
      i can even read my mail once again ;-)

      try them out they are free and work well
      vishal ramcharan
      ICQ#:11926522
      Current ICQ status:

      SMS: (Send an SMS message to my ICQ): +278314211926522
      More ways to contact me: http://wwp.icq.com/11926522
    • Kerry Panchoo

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 27, 2002

          Aye……….now this is a lifesaver!!!