Re: [TTLUG] Re: Simple File Sharing with KDE3 :) and Sunday's Gossip

  • CYMM
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2002
      Bunty,

      I just wanted to know if you're gonna let me keep my ai.linux.co.tt stuff...
      also I have some stuff on how to interate non- Von Neumann machines into the
      Von neumann paradigm (...running linux of course...) ... even quantum neural
      nets. So I need to know if your server could help.

      alain

      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2002
        Sure Alain, I'll pass by tomorrow and we can talk.

        Chris

        --- In TTLUG@y..., "CYMM" <cymm@e...> wrote:
        > Bunty,
        >
        > I just wanted to know if you're gonna let me keep my ai.linux.co.tt
        stuff...
        > also I have some stuff on how to interate non- Von Neumann machines
        into the
        > Von neumann paradigm (...running linux of course...) ... even
        quantum neural
        > nets. So I need to know if your server could help.
        >
        > alain

        Gossip