RE: [TTLUG] PIRACY!!!!!

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 8, 2002
      imitation is the scincerest form of............
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 9, 2002
        Maybe flavourite is powered by Linux <grin>

        > imitation is the scincerest form of............

        Service.
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 9, 2002
          You have a picture or an URL?

          On 8 Mar 2002 at 16:27, Ansar Mohammed wrote:

          > Did anybody see the new flavorite mascot????
          >
          > Dey tief tux..

        • Kirk Lashley
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 9, 2002
            It's on the highway... on a big billboard, I saw this new mascot...
            introducing "whatever his name was"... and a teenage tux.

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 9, 2002
              Gimme a location so I can take a pic of it.

              Develop, note.

              --- Kirk Lashley <klashley@...> wrote:
              > It's on the highway... on a big billboard, I saw this new mascot...
              > introducing "whatever his name was"... and a teenage tux.
              >
              > Richard Jobity wrote:
              >
              > > You have a picture or an URL?
              > >
              > > On 8 Mar 2002 at 16:27, Ansar Mohammed wrote:
              > >
              > > > Did anybody see the new flavorite mascot????
              > > >
              > > > Dey tief tux..

              =====
              http://mail.yahoo.com/
            • Ansar Mohammed
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 9, 2002
                Maybe it is flavored by penguins.....

                Maybe flavourite is powered by Linux <grin>

                > imitation is the scincerest form of............

                Service.

                Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 10, 2002
                  if it is i hate to think what they use for the chocolate....