warning.....Liberty Pre-Paid Service!!!

  • John Lewis
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2002
      I got this warning today... Has anyone had a similar
      experience or heard of such a thing happening???

      John L

      http://greetings.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2002
        me...once my phone had $25 and when i tried to use it ti turned to $0.00 FLAT...
        also...there are a few of the employees who are getting the numbers and giving/ selling them....other thant that there is some genous who figured out the alothigram used...... so it is possable to get a card that has nothing even b4 being scratched....

        I got this warning today... Has anyone had a similar
        experience or heard of such a thing happening???

        John L

        > Subject: FW: warning.....Liberty Pre-Paid Service!!!
        > Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:14:19 -0400
        >

        > Subject: warning!!!
        >

        > To those who use the Liberty pre-paid service.
        >
        > When you purchase a phone card, SAVE THE RECEIPT and
        > use the card to charge
        > your account as soon as possible.  I bought a $100
        > phone card last week, was
        > busy at the time and did not get a chance to charge
        > my account until the
        > next day.  When I tried to do so I got a message
        > saying that the number was
        > invalid, after numerous calls to TSTT's Liberty
        > hotline I was eventually
        > sent to the CellNet office.  There they determined
        > that the card had been
        > charged to another phone number and they sent me to
        > TSTT's office at Park
        > Street to see about getting a refund.  Went there
        > and still got a run-around
        > they took a query and said that they would get back
        > to me in two weeks - NO
        > REFUND YET!!!
        >
        > Can't wait for the government to break this
        > monopoly.

      • donnyr_10
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2002
          r u sure about that employee thing ?

          --- In TTLUG@y..., "Vlade Malfet" <darkvlade@y...> wrote:
          > me...once my phone had $25 and when i tried to use it ti turned to
          $0.00
          > FLAT...
          > also...there are a few of the employees who are getting the numbers
          and
          > giving/ selling them....other thant that there is some genous who
          figured
          > out the alothigram used...... so it is possable to get a card that
          has
          > nothing even b4 being scratched....

          Service.
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3, 2002
            asking me or don'?
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 3, 2002
              linux storms hollywood
              you amimation freaks would find this interesting....
            • TT Message Board
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 3, 2002
                > > > "r u sure about that employee thing ?"

                Do You live in Trinidad ?