Re: [TTLUG] RE: [Tech] Heh. The power of Google.

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 7, 2002
      what is stoping us from doing soemthing similar?....
      as a group we could make our own serch engin similar to google and make some cash to use...cause group wise..we are like broke.....adn money cna be VERy usefull...
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 7, 2002
        Code.

        A business plan.

        A group of guys who will not just yap yap yap. (though yapping has
        its place)

        We need something dull, unsexy and profitable.

        =====
        http://greetings.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 8, 2002
          and first thing i am going to do i take typing/spelling lessons.

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 8, 2002
            h,mmmmm....we could sell naked pictures of you....I hear local porn goes for big buxso that should be profitable............and ..............
            *hides in the forest*

            =====