Help

  • Renaldo De Silva
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2002
      firstly i would like to say sorry and then beg again with an explanation.

      I asked for help with a CD-ROM problem in redhat 7.2 a while back, well my
      e-mail was play the a** so i didn't get the responces, anyone who had any
      ideas can you please post again or send to mailto:cirkitbraker@... ,
      the problem was that i could not mount any CDs in my drive it's an 8X
      Creative burner, it worked well the first time I installed redhat but dumb
      XP frigged up my machine when I installed it, and when i re-installed redhat
      I could get the drive to mount. any one think that they can help let me know
      i'll send some more info.In the hardware browser or something simalarly
      named it sees it but for driver there's ignore, that is what i believe the
      problem to be.

      Help

      Renaldo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2002
        List archives?

        --- Renaldo De Silva <cirkitbraker@...> wrote:
        > firstly i would like to say sorry and then beg again with an
        > explanation.
        >
        > I asked for help with a CD-ROM problem in redhat 7.2 a while back,
        > well my
        > e-mail was play the a** so i didn't get the responces, anyone who
        > had any
        > ideas can you please post again or send to
        > mailto:cirkitbraker@... ,
        > the problem was that i could not mount any CDs in my drive it's an
        > 8X
        > Creative burner, it worked well the first time I installed redhat
        > but dumb
        > XP frigged up my machine when I installed it, and when i
        > re-installed redhat
        > I could get the drive to mount. any one think that they can help
        > let me know
        > i'll send some more info.In the hardware browser or something
        > simalarly
        > named it sees it but for driver there's ignore, that is what i
        > believe the
        > problem to be.
        >
        > Help
        >
        > Renaldo