server wanted

  • Randall Maharaj
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 14, 2002
      Hi Guys,

      This is slightly off topic but i really need this, forgive my rudeness.
      I need a windows2k or nt4 server on a 64k line or higher for email
      purposes for a foreign company. The money is pretty good, so if you can
      arrange this please email me.

      OR

      A posix system for email that strips header info, so that emails cannot
      be easily traced.

      Thank You.
      -Randall
    • Nigel Ayen
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 14, 2002
        Is it that you simply want someone to supply you with a W2K server box
        running something like IIS to act as an email server? Or is that you want an
        entire solution, including the box, the 64K line from TSTT and the static IP
        address?

        > This is slightly off topic but i really need this, forgive my rudeness.
        > I need a windows2k or nt4 server on a 64k line or higher for email
        > purposes for a foreign company. The money is pretty good, so if you can
        > arrange this please email me.
        >
        > OR
        >
        > A posix system for email that strips header info, so that emails cannot
        > be easily traced.
        >

        > Thank You.
        > -Randall

      • Kerry Panchoo

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 15, 2002
            No problem Randall
            but what exactly do you need
            just the Server ? or the entire Shibang !! <grin>

            --- In TTLUG@y..., Randall Maharaj <wolfie@l...> wrote:
            > Hi Guys,
            >
            > This is slightly off topic but i really need this, forgive my
            rudeness.
            > I need a windows2k or nt4 server on a 64k line or higher for email
            > purposes for a foreign company. The money is pretty good, so if you
            can
            > arrange this please email me.
            >
            > OR
            >
            > A posix system for email that strips header info, so that emails
            cannot
            > be easily traced.
            >

            > Thank You.
            > -Randall
          • Randall Maharaj
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 16, 2002
              hey All,

              To clarify, a customer wants an email server that he/she/it can send
              through without being easily traced. So that the server should be able to
              remove the email headers approriately. This is possible in win2k i've
              heard, i'm sure a variant of sendmail will be able to do it also, i've not
              the time to hack through sendmail or set it up on NT, as i am involved in
              several pressing projects @ the moment.

              So basically i need:

              1) email server (does not have to be dedicated)
              2) the server must be online (duh)
              3) the server must allow a client to send and recieve via passwd auth
              4) the server must not leave any traceable evidence.

              Thanks
              -Randall