Staroffice beta

  • Allistair Mitchell
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 2, 2002
      Question: If i download the 6.0 beta in pieces, how do I recombine them into
      one package? Also, whenever i define a source, and i exit, whenever i
      re-enter, it is no longer there. How do i get it to stay?

      AM
    • original_bunty
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 3, 2002
        Put all the files in 1 dir and execute the first one by
        doing ./filename.
        The install should start and it will use the other files.

        Dont understand the source question .Source for ??

        Chris
        --- In TTLUG@y..., Allistair Mitchell <stellar_tt@t...> wrote:
        > Question: If i download the 6.0 beta in pieces, how do I recombine
        them into
        > one package? Also, whenever i define a source, and i exit, whenever
        > re-enter, it is no longer there. How do i get it to stay?
        >
        > AM
      • Dunstan Nesbit
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 15, 2002
          What brand of drives are they??
          Dunstan

          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 15, 2002
            I'll take the Seagate of your hands for a $100
            Dunstan

            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 15, 2002
              Brands?

              Seagates or <gag> Western Digital?

              On 15 Jan 2002 at 22:01, Allistair Mitchell wrote:

              > I got three hard drives to get rid of.
              >
              > 3.x Gb +
              >
              > Anyone? No reasonable offer refused ...
              >
              > AM

            • Allistair Mitchell
              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 15, 2002
                I got three hard drives to get rid of.

                3.x Gb +

                Anyone? No reasonable offer refused ...

                AM
              • Kirk Lashley
                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 15, 2002

                  Allistair Mitchell wrote:

                  >I got three hard drives to get rid of.
                  >
                  >3.x Gb +
                  >
                  >Anyone? No reasonable offer refused ...
                  >
                  >AM

                • donnyr_10
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 16, 2002
                    Hey Allistair

                    I got two 3 GB Hard Drives last week
                    for $100 a piece, I am looking for one more
                    maybe the 4.3 GB how much do you want for it ?

                    I'll be interested in taking it if you don't mind <grin>

                    TIA
                    Don...

                    "The true experts are confident, but humble, since they know how
                    little they know in the grand scheme of things."

                    Message 9 of 17 , Jan 16, 2002
                      Remaining