Just a reminder on mail conduct

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      Just a little reminder.

      I would like to keep the list unmoderated, relying on members good conduct and self-regulation. If inappropriate content is sent to the list (spam, pr0n, requests for
      Windows technical assistance, personal attacks on the moderator or other TTLUG members) the offending person gets banned immediately, at my discretion.

      If the list is abused by spammers and other low forms of life, I will have no recourse but to make the list a moderated one.

      I really do not want to have to make the list moderated, but will do so if provoked by hit and run spam.

      Richard Jobity
      TTLUG.