Re: [TTLUG] Meeting on Sunday

  • CYMM
    Message 1 of 8 , May 4, 2000
      Kerry,

      First of all, all I proposed to Dev is that he could advise us of their
      Linux meets and... stuff like that.

      For example; they're having something called a "pizza lime" at the old Roxy
      Pizza place sometime next week.

      It's a good opportunity for those of us so inclined to meet regular computer
      folk and for creative cross fertilization of freeware & payware people.

      Secondly... I thought we stopped being a user group and were now an umbrella
      group promoting the virtues of open source.

      or is TTLUG and OSATT two different animals??

      (...a vertiginous...) alain

      Chat with A.L.I.C.E. at http://www.alicebot.org

      Do you do HTML? Learn to program your personal robot in AIML
      A.L.I.C.E runs on Windows, Linux and MacOS

      A.L.I.C.E is GPL freeware...download her now!!