A moment in Time!!!!

  • Curtis Knightz
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2001
      well faith is pretty sick!!!!
      it's like de ja va !!!! menaing I remember saying that world war III might take place in a technoligical enviroment!!!! but it looks like I'm woring!!!! hm......
      it's not really funny cause my father works 4 blocks away from the twin towers in N.Y.
      and I haven't been able to call NY or Connecticut!!! well what is this worls really coming to?
      well I support the Bush Adminstration 150% !!!! well it looks like I'm really going home in december after all......

      curtis knightz

      A NEW LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      %short and sweet%

      alternative email address eviltabs@...

      interest:-
      Music:- Alternative,House,Techno,Trance,Soca,Hip-Hop,FreeStyle
      Computers: Unix (hate windows & anything microsoft makes :))

    • Adrian J. Chung
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11, 2001
        I really hope your Dad's okay.
        I'm surprised that the Net is still up. Don't expect the Net to remain
        so untamed once GW Bush and US Congress declare a state of war.

        You think that draft bill against open source was bad. There will be
        monumental pressure to exchange privacy for security. Look forward to
        mandatory Clipper-like Echelon chips in all devices that might be used
        to communicate digital information.
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11, 2001
          WHERE the F*** have you been!?!