Re: [TTLUG] SSSCA will be anti- open source?

  • Dev Maharaj
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2001
      That piece of legislative stupidity is ridiculous in the extreme and can
      never be enforced - although I'm sure that some idiots will make everyone's
      lives miserable by trying.

      Dev Maharaj

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2001
        bloddy hell....at this rate it will become illigal to download updated drivers for your computer withouth 128 bit encription and your personal id code from the computer chip they tag you with at birth...

        hell what next?....make chatting illigal becasuse it transmits your thoughts vial unsecure keyboard activity?....and becasue it violated the copywrong act as your words adn typing are used in many variouse business names and ussage of the leters violated the registered business names because you said "a boy" and coca cola has the letters and and o in them?......

        and even thought people say i am paranoid...bet you microsoft has thier hands in that piece of legislation they are trying to blind us with....