Re: [TTLUG] Re: Hi TTLUG!!!!

  • CYMM
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2000
      Allan,

      In respect of the whole linux-as-a-business thing... I think I want to get
      involved.

      It's the only way this OS is going to take off fast down here. I have lots
      of business experience. ...Oh and I'm not greedy. I'm also honest.

      Any ideas??

      alain

      Chat with A.L.I.C.E. at http://www.alicebot.org

      Do you do HTML? Learn to program your personal robot in AIML
      A.L.I.C.E runs on Windows, Linux and MacOS

      A.L.I.C.E is GPL freeware...download her now!!
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2000
        Stick with it, it wil get better.

        welcome abroad!
        --- allan anon <next@...> wrote:
        > Hi all
        >
        > I am listed, hey CYMM if you feel you are stuck in
        > the mud try
        > running a cyber cafe on linux.........
        >
        > allan

        =====
        Richard Jobity
        Tunapuna, Trinidad and Tobago
        web: http://www.bounce.to/chanderspot/

        Mr. Gates himself was unavailable for comment, but our contacts report that he seemed a lot more relaxed when he was seen, complete with eye-patch and stroking a white cat, being whisked away in his private helicopter.

        http://im.yahoo.com/