The Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society (TTCS) will be having a
pizza lime on Wednesday 8th August, 2001 from 6pm
at Pizza Hut, Roxy Roundabout.
Come join us as we eat and chat about:
* Recent developments between Opus Networx and TSTT
* The impact of the sircam virus and code red worm and their
implications for the local smart nation concept.
* The arrest of a russian hacker accused of violating the American DMCA.
* update on the e-gov initiative; should TnT be buying a "ready-made"
possibly "one-size-fits-all" solution from a foreign company? Or
should it be developing its own solutions? e.g. based on open source
software as has been done in Central and South America and India?
* the upcoming TTCS tech meetings for the remainder of this month. See
Bring your own computer related topics!
A contribution of $20 towards the food bill is expected.
Anyone interested in computers is invited to attend. See you there!
Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society
"networking local computer users!"
Visit the TTCS website at http://www.ttcsweb.org