Im back!

  • Christien Bunting
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2001
      Hi all.

      I'm back, for the time being of course. Hehe

      Busy Busy Busy

      What have you guys been up to ?

      I will be at this Sunday's meeting and try to make it to TTCSs meeting
      on saturday.

      Does anyone need anything ? CDs, Help, or otherwise ?

      Who are the guys that just finished CxC or A'Levels ? Gimme a buzz.

      Of course everyone is free to buzz me. Just keep it down to 5 Volts. HAHA

      Chris
    • David Mcken
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
        Well aren't you felling happy
        and what do you want with the guys that just finished CXC or 'A' levels???