Where can I get QNX

  • David Mcken
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2001
      I have gone to the QNX web site and have only seen a 28MB self install and a 461 Cd-Rom image
      HELP

    • richjob@carib-link.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2001
        I have a copy.

        If I get time, I'll burn it for you.

        On 3 Jul 2001, at 20:22, David Mcken wrote:

        > I have gone to the QNX web site and have only seen a 28MB self install and a 461 Cd-Rom image
        > HELP

        **********************
        Richard Jobity, Trinidad and Tobago.
        http://chanderspot.go.to ICQ 5183191

        In Trinidad and Tobago and want to use Linux?
        http://ttlug.linux.co.tt
        http://www.linux.co.tt/php/linux.php3
      • D. Fanan
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 8, 2001
          Go to the 1.44 Qnx demo link. Do the download and make a diskette and
          have fun. http://www.qnx.com/demodisk/

          David.

          David Mcken wrote:

          > I have gone to the QNX web site and have only seen a 28MB self install
          > and a 461 Cd-Rom image
          > HELP

        • Chris
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 9, 2001
            if you woul like I am the the psycho that downloaded both qnx iso
            image and the 28mb install pass me a zip disk or cdr and i'll load it
            4u

            Alias nikon_92 Security Hacker
            ~~~cowards die many times before their death~~~
            This message is not official correspondence from mtv.com. As such, mtv.com or any related company will not be liable for any damages caused by the distribution of any information contained in this email. Please see Terms of Use at www.mtv.com.
          • Chris
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 9, 2001
              if you would like I am the the psycho that downloaded both qnx iso
              image and the 28mb install pass me a zip disk or cdr and i'll load it
              4u

              Chris
              alias Nikon_92

              Alias nikon_92 Security Hacker
              ~~~cowards die many times before their death~~~
              This message is not official correspondence from mtv.com. As such, mtv.com or any related company will not be liable for any damages caused by the distribution of any information contained in this email. Please see Terms of Use at www.mtv.com.
            • David McKen
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 10, 2001
                Can I leave a CDR with allan and you will burn it for me of is their
                another way you have avalible

                --- Chris <nikon_92@...> wrote:
                > if you would like I am the the psycho that downloaded both qnx iso
                > image and the 28mb install pass me a zip disk or cdr and i'll load
                > it
                > 4 u

                http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
              • Chris
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 10, 2001
                  um bring a blank or 5$ tt wednesday to the ttcs meeting and i will
                  have the qnx already burned
                  okie dokie