Re: small harddrives

  • next@browwwsers.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 1, 2001
      If you wan to really get pssd off about just buying RAM 128/133 take
      a look @ page 2 or 3 of the Guardian's Cable Guide.

      PRW's prices are 160.00 for 128 RAm
      507.00 for 10G H/D
      265.00 for 12x DVD

      I hear he return policy is a problem though.

      I'll be outa here for 2 weeks ....try not destabilise the country
      while I am gone pls. and play nice.

      ltrs
      allan

        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 1, 2001
          no son you have enough toys
          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 1, 2001
            BUT DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 1, 2001
              allan,

              u have jerome calling you daddy, boy things bad..
              but the boy dont have the toy he really want... take him to
              the back of marabella..

              Kerry

              BUT DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 1, 2001
                *L*

                wait a second...back of marabella?...............wTF is there? the new stadium?

                hey Kerry......i saw you know who...they said to tell you hello.....

                and roma also said to tel you hi......
              • donnyr10@carib-link.net
                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 2, 2001
                  Thanks Allan

                  But that return policy is a serious concern..
                  I'll pay the little extra for the Insurance <grin>

                  Laters