Re: [TTLUG] Neet to Meet

  • richjob@carib-link.net
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2001
      Sando?

      You could drop it by Allan at Browwwsers for me, then.

      Instructions at www.browwwsers.com .

      And yes, CBTT is one of the two tall buildings in POS

      On 31 May 2001, at 21:07, Derry Goberdhansingh wrote:

      > DAMN!!! That's more than 2x the amount you'd pay for dial up here. Heck that's the price you'd pay for DSL!!
      >
      > Well shit, I guess I have no choice.
      >
      > Ok, now seeing as the last time I was at Trinidad was 6+ years ago, I've no clue where Central Bank is. Is it the two tall buildings in POS? If so damn that's gonna be a lot of traveling on my part. Isn't there someone closer, say near Sando?

      Richard Jobity, Trinidad and Tobago.
      http://chanderspot.go.to ICQ 5183191

      In Trinidad and Tobago and want to use Linux?
      http://ttlug.linux.co.tt
      http://www.linux.co.tt/php/linux.php3