Meeting THIS Sunday~!!!!

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2001
      Yes, there IS a TTLUG meeting this Sunday.

      That would be the 8th of April, 2000.

      112c Edward Street, POS.

      3 p.m.

      we will be doing Meng's Samba setup (hopefully)

      Talk to ya later.

      =====
      **************
      Richard Jobity, Trinidad and Tobago.
      ICQ: 5183191

      web: http://chanderspot.go.to
      http://ttlug.linux.co.tt
      http://www.linux.co.tt/php/linux.php3

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • wolfie
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 2001
        Howcome you guys dont have the meeting down south anymore?

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 6, 2001
          Well, the last few times we went down south, the attendance was
          really poor...

          That's the main reason. We'll have one soon.

          =====
          **************

        • next@browwwsers.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 7, 2001
            --- In TTLUG@y..., wolfie <wolfie@l...> wrote:
            Wolfie asked.....
            > Howcome you guys dont have the meeting down south anymore?

            You are still welcome to have meetings "down" south.

            Lets leave it until the school term begins, there are quite a few
            newbies that may be interested in coming to bCC for the meeting.

            I will circulate some flyers in the schools and put in a tag line at
            the end of my ads. for the meeting date (97 also does free community
            ads - this being a non-profit organisation we could get some mileage
            there....it also enhances their tech savvy).

            Please inform me when it is convenient to you all - I may even
            provide some snacks.

            Allan