Hi TTLUG!!!!

  • CYMM
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 3:45 AM
      Hi TTLUG,

      I really don't know if anyone's on as yet... but in a few days I'm going to make some serious proposals to TTLUG... the OSATT group is stuck in the mud & we've got to pull it out!

      alain
      Chat with  A.L.I.C.E. at http://www.alicebot.org

      Do you do HTML? Learn to program your personal robot in AIML
      A.L.I.C.E runs on  Windows, Linux and MacOS

      A.L.I.C.E is GPL freeware...download her now!!
    • allan anon
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 10:01 AM
        Hi all

        I am listed, hey CYMM if you feel you are stuck in the mud try
        running a cyber cafe on linux.........

        allan