proposed logo?

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2001
      ok this is my attempt at a log....I had a problem doing the penguil..and I am suposed to go visit a friend so I will continue him tomorrow.....
      and just in case this turns out to be a prono picture..I have NO IDEA where it came from *Starts renaming several 2gig directories...

      hey guys... my cost price on 30 gb hard drives maxtor is 900...anyone want any?....just add 30 for transport for me and I can leave them in browsers for ya...
    • David Mcken
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2001
        cool logo,what is the penguin head doing up in the corner??
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2001
          being my attempt ad drawing the penguin but he waset suposed to be in there....It was a accident...remove his head.....

          *Saying the wicked queen: "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!!!!"*
          cool logo,what is the penguin head doing up in the corner??