pbx system with open source

  • Carroll Cole
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2013
      I have been asked to determine the feasibility of an open source pbx for my
      company. Is there anyone out there with the ability to build and support
      such a system. Drop me a line lets talk

    • Wendell Clarke
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2013
        I know of one guy in South. He installs a PBX system with open source
        software called lynx..

        Can you tell me the name of the company and where it is located?