Re: [ttlug] UNESCO

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 11, 2013
      I definitely prefer the LVM GUI, a single place to use all those lv, pv and
      vg commands for which I never learned the handles, the little animation to
      let you know it's doing something while you nervously wait for a production
      database partition to be made larger. I admit to being an LVM GUI whore!

      /Stephen

    • Richard
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 11, 2013
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/ttlug/