openvpn

  • Carroll Cole
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2011
      I have ipcop 2 running and i am trying to configure openvpn, I am getting
      an error that tls negotiation failed. my service provider assures me that
      they service is not filtering any of the internet connections involved.

      Here is my server conf

      # OpenVPN server configuration
      # Do not modify '/var/ipcop/openvpn/server.conf' directly since any changes
      # you make will be overwritten whenever you resave openvpn settings using
      the
      # web interface!

      daemon openvpnserver
      writepid /var/run/openvpn.pid
      dev tun
      tun-mtu 1400
      proto udp
      port 1194
      tls-server
      ca /var/ipcop/ca/cacert.pem
      cert /var/ipcop/certs/hostcert.pem
      key /var/ipcop/certs/hostkey.pem
      dh /var/ipcop/private/dh1024.pem
      script-security 2
      server 10.253.204.0 255.255.255.0
      client-to-client
      keepalive 10 60
      client-connect /usr/local/bin/openvpn.sh
      client-disconnect /usr/local/bin/openvpn.sh
      status-version 1
      status /var/log/openvpnserver.log 30
      cipher BF-CBC
      comp-lzo