General Meeting and Election of Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society Executive on Wednesday June 8, 2011 from 7-9pm

  • Dev Anand Teelucksingh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2011
      Dear All,

      The Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society (TTCS ; http://ttcsweb.org/)
      has updated its bylaws to create an executive to oversee and run its
      affairs moving forward.

      Our bylaws can be found at
      http://www.ttcsweb.org/Trinidad-and-Tobago-Computer-Society-Bye-laws.pdf

      As a subscriber to our TTCS mailing list, our Facebook page or our
      Twitter feed, the directors of TTCS would like to invite you a meeting
      on Wednesday June 8 2011 from 7-9pm at Engineering Consultants at 112A
      Edward Street, Port of Spain (corner of Oxford and Edward Street).

      At this meeting, you can became an member subject to our new bylaws and
      have a say in the future of the Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society.

      Please email admin@... if you will be attending. Furthermore, If
      you wish to be part of the TTCS executive (Chairman, a Deputy Chairman,
      a Treasurer, a Secretary, Assistant Secretary) send an email indicating
      the position in which you are interested to admin@...

      Kind Regards,

      Dev Anand Teelucksingh
      Secretary, Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society