Resignation as Trustee from TTLUG

  • Nissan Dookeran
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27 1:55 PM
      Hi folks,

      I know the group has been pretty inactive for months, and this won't make
      much impact to help this, but had to still give "official" notice that I am
      resigning as Trustee for the Trinidad and Tobago Linux Users' Group.

      I wish the best to the group, and whoever within the current executive is
      still active.

      Best regards,

      - Nissan Dookeran

    • kurt belgrave
      Message 2 of 3 , May 27 9:15 PM
        Does that mean you have time to work on ubuntu with us now lol ?
        http://ubuntu-tt.org

        On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 4:55 PM, Nissan Dookeran <nissan_dookeran@...>wrote:

        > Hi folks,
        >
        > I know the group has been pretty inactive for months, and this won't make
        > much impact to help this, but had to still give "official" notice that I am
        > resigning as Trustee for the Trinidad and Tobago Linux Users' Group.
        >
        > I wish the best to the group, and whoever within the current executive is
        > still active.
        >
        > Best regards,
        >
        > - Nissan Dookeran

      • Falina Baksh
        Message 3 of 3 , May 31 6:19 PM
          I am very sorry to hear Nissan.... you will be missed.

          I would like to thank you on behalf of everyone for your much appreciated
          contributions to this group as trustee and wish you the best in your future
          endeavours.

          I am currently travelling but look forward to initiating some activity when
          I get back and settled. :)

          Thanks,
          Falina