Ubuntu Global Jam Sat, 02 April 2011

  • Anil Ramnanan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2011
      In the Ubuntu community we always need more people triaging bugs. There are
      literally thousands of bugs in Launchpad that need to be triaged so they can
      be assigned to the right team to fix them.

      With a huge world-wide network of LoCoTeams, more and more teams are running
      Packaging Jams. This document will outline the special events in which
      people meet up and a few instructors show the attendees how to get involved
      with triaging Ubuntu bugs. Not only are these events extremely valuable in
      attracting new volunteers, but they are fun!

      When:Sat, 02 April 2011 19:00 - 22:00 UTCWhere:Cybernet in San
      Fernando<http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/venues/296/detail/>Organizing
      Team(s):Ubuntu Trinidad and Tobago Team<http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-tt>
      Announcement:http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1701882Global
      Event:Ubuntu