Re: [ttlug] Re: Alternative Laptop - Linux/Open Office -- RE: [ttcs] Newsday : Govt seeks laptop suppliers ; tender deadline July 15

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 12, 2010
      Lots of advertisements for IT personnel in ministries these days, almost as
      though some spring cleaning is being done. If they don't currently have the
      resources then they can put out some more ads and give RHS/DN-leveled
      individuals a ten-days.

      /Stephen

      p.s. While I'm here, +10 Obeahman points to Carroll for reviving a topic I
      hoped would remain dead.