Interest in (Open)Solaris Events?

  • Khyron
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 3:14 PM
      I've been asked a few times when I (we) might do some sort of event about
      Solaris and/or OpenSolaris. The opportunity may be upon us, but I need to
      gauge the level of interest.

      My idea is to hold 1 or possibly 2 events, during the last week and weekend
      of the month. One would be a simple "Meet & Greet" or "Pizzalime" type of
      event while the other would be an InstallFest.

      Anticipated dates are 23 - 27 April for my visit, during which these events
      would be conducted. If you're interested, respond with your preferred dates

      and times for each event within the 23 - 27 April window. Also feel free to

      include any specific sub-topics you're interested in learning more about.
      Of
      course, responses publicly or privately are welcome, but I encourage public

      as well; public responses encourage sharing. Suggestions for venues for
      both
      events are welcome too.

      As for a larger event, I have in mind a Demo Day, but I haven't identified a
      time,
      venue or other details. That will be a much more complex undertaking, but
      now
      you know what we would like to do in the near future.

      Thoughts?

      --
      "You can choose your friends, you can choose the deals." - Equity Private

      "If Linux is faster, it's a Solaris bug." - Phil Harman

      Blog - http://whatderass.blogspot.com/
      Twitter - @khyron4eva