Re: [ttlug] how to convert ogg to avi

  • Kwesi Stewart
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2010
      ffmpeg should be ok for this, or mencoder -- both command line. Try those.

      peace

      On 3/29/2010 12:39 PM, Shivan Jaikaran wrote:

      > Anyone know of an easy way to convert an ogg file to avi especially on
      > ubuntu?....I googled but didnt find a solution. Any help is
      > appreciated. Thanks.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Shivan Jaikaran
      > http://www.shivanjaikaran.com <http://www.shivanjaikaran.com>

      Best regards
      Kwesi Stewart
      397-7740

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 29, 2010
        http://winff.org/html_new/ is a front end to ffmpeg. It is in the repos.

        On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 12:43 PM, Kwesi Stewart <
        kwesistewart@...> wrote:

        > ffmpeg should be ok for this, or mencoder -- both command line. Try those.
        >
        > peace
        >

        > On 3/29/2010 12:39 PM, Shivan Jaikaran wrote:
        > >
        > > Anyone know of an easy way to convert an ogg file to avi especially on
        > > ubuntu?....I googled but didnt find a solution. Any help is
        > > appreciated. Thanks.
        > >
        > > Regards,
        > > Shivan Jaikaran
        > > http://www.shivanjaikaran.com <http://www.shivanjaikaran.com>

        > Best regards
        > Kwesi Stewart
        > 397-7740

        "Asking the wrong questions is the leading cause of wrong answers."

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 29, 2010
          Vlc?

          kwesistewart@...> wrote:

          > ffmpeg should be ok for this, or mencoder -- both command line. Try
          those.

          > peace
          >

          > On 3/29/2010 12:39 PM, Shivan Jaikaran wrote:
          > >
          > > Anyone know of an easy way to convert an ogg file to avi especially
          on
          > > ubuntu?....I googled but didnt find a solution. Any help is
          > > appreciated. Thanks.
          > >
          > > Regards,
          > > Shivan Jaikaran
          > > http://www.shivanjaikaran.com <http://www.shivanjaikaran.com>

          > Best regards
          > Kwesi Stewart
          > 397-7740

          "Asking the wrong questions is the leading cause of wrong answers."

          Yahoo! Groups Links