ttlug.org Update

  • Shivan Jaikaran
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2009
      Hi All, just to let everyone know I have upgraded the ttlug.org
      website to the latest stable version of Drupal (6.14). All the modules
      have also been upgraded to the latest stable version.

      Just a reminder, if you write a personal blog and you have linux
      related articles you can use the following page to send in the
      absolute URL for the linux tagged articles, and I'll include it in the
      TTLUG Planet.

      http://ttlug.org/contact

      Regards,
      Shivan Jaikaran