Anyone on this group doing any mobile development?

  • Khyron
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2009
      If so, what are you doing? What are you working on? Platforms? Tools?

      --
      "You can choose your friends, you can choose the deals." - Equity Private

      AlphaGuy - http://alphaguy.blogspot.com
      On Twitter - @khyron4eva

    • kimaniidanieldotcom
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2009
        I develop web apps while on the road between offices does that count as
        "mobile" development... lol..

        Just kidding :o)

        KD

        On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 1:49 AM, Khyron <khyron4eva@...> wrote:

        > If so, what are you doing? What are you working on? Platforms? Tools?
        >
        > --
        > "You can choose your friends, you can choose the deals." - Equity Private
        >
        > AlphaGuy - http://alphaguy.blogspot.com
        > On Twitter - @khyron4eva

        Kimanii G. Daniel
        www.kimaniidaniel.com