thousands of video lectures from the world's top scholars.

  • Hassan Voyeau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2009
      http://academicearth.org/

      http://academicearth.org/about
      "Academic Earth is an organization founded with the goal of giving everyone
      on earth access to a world-class education.

      As more and more high quality educational content becomes available online
      for free, we ask ourselves, what are the real barriers to achieving a world
      class education? At Academic Earth, we are working to identify these
      barriers and find innovative ways to use technology to increase the ease of
      learning.

      We are building a user-friendly educational ecosystem that will give
      internet users around the world the ability to easily find, interact with,
      and learn from full video courses and lectures from the world's leading
      scholars. Our goal is to bring the best content together in one place and
      create an environment that in which that content is remarkably easy to use
      and in which user contributions make existing content increasingly valuable.

      We invite those who share our passion to explore our website, participate in
      our online community, and help us continue to find new ways to make learning
      easier for everyone."

      VIA http://twitter.com/sherwinraavi