Hans Reiser leads Police to his wife's body...

  • Ansar Mohammed
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2008
      http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_9820424?nclick_check=1

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReiserFS

      According to officials, prosecutors had agreed to a deal
      whereby he would reveal the location of her body in exchange for pleading
      guilty to second-degree murder. The deal was made with the agreement of
      Nina's family, but was subject to final approval by Judge Goodman.[46][47]
      On Monday, July 7, 2008, Reiser led police to Nina's body buried in the
      Oakland hills. Reiser's attorney, William Du Bois, who was handcuffed to
      Reiser and accompanied by a heavy police guard to the site, said that the
      remains were found buried on the side of a hill between Redwood Regional
      Park and the Huckleberry Botanic Regional Preserve, less than half a mile
      (800 m) from the home on Exeter Drive where Reiser lived with his mother,
      and where Nina Reiser was last seen alive on September 3, 2006.[48] Oakland
      homicide detective Lt. Ersie Joyner recalled that Reiser led them directly
      to the exact site, without any hesitation or confusion.[47] Reiser said he
      hoped a cherry tree would be planted to mark the grave site. On July 8, the
      coroner positively identified the skeletal remains as those of Nina
      Reiser.[46]

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2008
        I'm all for supporting geniuses but this is ridiculous. This makes the
        murder seem even more premeditated than any new story he can come up
        with since all the evidence against him is true; he was planning this.

        Also, would there be any charge for lying to the court?

        On 9/29/08, Ansar Mohammed <ansarm@...> wrote:
        > http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_9820424?nclick_check=1
        >

        > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReiserFS
        >

        > According to officials, prosecutors had agreed to a deal
        > whereby he would reveal the location of her body in exchange for pleading
        > guilty to second-degree murder. The deal was made with the agreement of
        > Nina's family, but was subject to final approval by Judge Goodman.[46][47]
        > On Monday, July 7, 2008, Reiser led police to Nina's body buried in the
        > Oakland hills. Reiser's attorney, William Du Bois, who was handcuffed to
        > Reiser and accompanied by a heavy police guard to the site, said that the
        > remains were found buried on the side of a hill between Redwood Regional
        > Park and the Huckleberry Botanic Regional Preserve, less than half a mile
        > (800 m) from the home on Exeter Drive where Reiser lived with his mother,
        > and where Nina Reiser was last seen alive on September 3, 2006.[48] Oakland
        > homicide detective Lt. Ersie Joyner recalled that Reiser led them directly
        > to the exact site, without any hesitation or confusion.[47] Reiser said he
        > hoped a cherry tree would be planted to mark the grave site. On July 8, the
        > coroner positively identified the skeletal remains as those of Nina
        > Reiser.[46]

        Sent from my mobile device

        Reporter: What is your opinion on the obesity problem?
        King: I prefer it to the famine problem
        - Wizard of ID