Re: Presenter Needed for SFD 2008 "Introduction to Ubuntu" Presentation

  • dfrlng
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 13, 2008
      Hi guys

      Good Stuff.

      I know these posts were some weeks aback and I do not know if these
      presentations are still being prepared as a back up if other
      presentations either do not occur or if they run for a shorter time
      period then one of these could be put in as well.

      However, to carry this further - this could be the basis for
      preparing a proposal paper to be submitted to which ever ministry or
      government agency that this would be of interest to. Additionally, it
      could be summarised and released in the form of a press release to the
      media houses, even the business papers since government and cost
      efficiency affects business.

      I am just saying -do not let whatever research and notable points
      which come out of preparing this topic just sit in a file on a
      computer or on a piece of paper somewhere. Put the info out there and
      let the Universe take it where and as far as it has to go.

      Regards

      Dulcie