Re: [ttcs] Any local educational institutions offering courses in Visual Basic .NET?

  • Deosaran Bisnath
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2008

      We are planning a program that includes courses (with certification) in
      several areas; a Continuing Studies programme, but also to those who
      are not getting sufficient tuition in their BSc programs at reputedly and
      allegedly certified and accredited institutions. Some of the languages
      and areas of interest:

      JAVA
      .NET & VB.NET
      C#
      MS PROJECT
      WEB PAGE design and programming
      ...and others

      This will be at Upper Level Educational Institute, Chaguanas - that new building which will be ready soon!

      Write me if you are interested.

      deobisnath@...

      Deosaran