flickrfs

  • Vasudev Seeram
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 12:59 PM
      Flickrfs is a virtual filesystem which mounts on your
      linux machine like any other partition. Once mounted,
      it retrieves information about your photos hosted on
      your flickr account, and shows them as files. You can
      now easily copy photos from your local machine to this
      mount, and it will automatically upload them to your
      flickr account. Similarly, you can copy the files from
      your mount to your local machine, and it will download
      your images from flickr.

      http://manishrjain.googlepages.com/flickrfs

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 1:04 PM
        Wow, this is really cool. It amazes me what's possible on Linux.

        On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 3:59 PM, Vasudev Seeram <cavguy101@...> wrote:

        > Flickrfs is a virtual filesystem which mounts on your
        > linux machine like any other partition. Once mounted,
        > it retrieves information about your photos hosted on
        > your flickr account, and shows them as files. You can
        > now easily copy photos from your local machine to this
        > mount, and it will automatically upload them to your
        > flickr account. Similarly, you can copy the files from
        > your mount to your local machine, and it will download
        > your images from flickr.
        >
        > http://manishrjain.googlepages.com/flickrfs

        > Be a better friend, newshound, and

        Reporter: What is your opinion on the obesity problem?
        King: I prefer it to the famine problem
        - Wizard of ID