Ubuntu Brainstorm Launched

  • Dev Anand Teelucksingh
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2008
      Via http://fridge.ubuntu.com/ :

      "Today a new feedback site is launched at http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com
      that will make it easier for users of Ubuntu to suggests ideas for
      improvements. Voting makes it clear which ideas have the most support in
      the user community and should be given priority. We have of course been
      inspired by the IdeaStorm site from our good friends at Dell but
      modified the concept to fit our needs.

      The development team can now take the pulse on the most pressing user
      issues and propose the ideas as topics at the Ubuntu Development Summits
      and ultimately as specifications. Ubuntu development is in turn driven
      by detailed specifications written up in the wiki and tracked as
      blueprints in Launchpad."