...tech park communication...

  • CYMM
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2001
      ...Okay,

      I wrote asking for a specific audience with the Tech Park people... to
      dicuss closer targeting of indigenous software industry.

      I narrowed the big-payoff market gaps down to Cormmercial AI; ultra-massive
      voice & video compression technology; and Commercializing Open Source
      opportunities.

      So far only Bunty's interested in discussing anything with TIDCO (...of
      course that's why he'll be the Trini Bill Gates...). I even don't know if
      I'll get an audience with anyone significant... but would anyone from the
      group be interested in coming along if I do?

      If, at first, they don't reply, I'll just make a pest of myself until I get
      a hearing (...damn! I'm good at that!)

      alain
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2001
        if you need help being a pest...you know I am king :)

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2001
          King PEST, how nice
          hehe

          On Tuesday 02 January 2001 23:18, you wrote:
          > if you need help being a pest...you know I am king :)

          Christien Bunting

          Bunting and Associates
          The Linux Professionals in The Caribbean
          http://linux.co.tt chris@...

          Kmail the Best Mail User Agent
        • Nolan Joseph
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2001
            Happy New Millennium to all. Being a pest sound right up my alley. Count
            me in. ;->

            Nolan

            Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 11:36 PM
            To: TTLUG@egroups.com