VOTETTNOW back online

  • Hassan Voyeau
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 19, 2007
      http://www.votettnow.com/

    • Hassan Voyeau
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 19, 2007
        URL Correction : http://www.votettnow.com/index.php

        On 10/19/07, Hassan Voyeau <hassan.voyeau@...> wrote:

        > http://www.votettnow.com/

      • Kerry Panchoo
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 19, 2007
          ummm you might consider using a html redirect to open the php file
          automatically.. or configure your web server to do that..

          Hassan Voyeau wrote:

          > URL Correction : http://www.votettnow.com/index.php
          > <http://www.votettnow.com/index.php>
          >
          > On 10/19/07, Hassan Voyeau <hassan.voyeau@...
          > <mailto:hassan.voyeau%40gmail.com>> wrote:
          > >
          > > http://www.votettnow.com/ <http://www.votettnow.com/>

        • Hassan Voyeau
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 19, 2007
            Site doesn't belong to me...sorry if I gave that impression :(

            On 10/19/07, Kerry Panchoo <kpanchoo@...> wrote:

            > ummm you might consider using a html redirect to open the php file
            > automatically.. or configure your web server to do that..
            >
            > Hassan Voyeau wrote:
            > >

            > > URL Correction : http://www.votettnow.com/index.php
            > > <http://www.votettnow.com/index.php>
            > >
            > > On 10/19/07, Hassan Voyeau <hassan.voyeau@...<hassan.voyeau%40gmail.com>
            > > <mailto:hassan.voyeau%40gmail.com>> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > http://www.votettnow.com/ <http://www.votettnow.com/>

          • dchulhan
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 26, 2007
              Site does not do bounds checking in it's SQL queries. Was able to
              download entire database.

              Is running PHP on IIS so the necessary configuration chhanges should be
              straightforward.

              Any one question the legality of this site / how many people's privacy
              may have been violated by posting this data on the web?

              This site is owned by Optik, they are not a government entity as far as
              I know. Where did this data come from?

              --- In TTLUG@yahoogroups.com, "Hassan Voyeau" <hassan.voyeau@...> wrote:

              > http://www.votettnow.com/

            • Jacqueline A. Morris
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 27, 2007
                I have been asking for a while now. Newsday also investigated, but I haven�t
                seen any followup

                It was discussed on i95.5 for a bit , as well as in ttcs or computing, I
                can�t remember which.

                Jacqueline

                --- In HYPERLINK "mailto:TTLUG%40yahoogroups.com"TTLUG@yahoogroups.com,
                "Hassan Voyeau" <hassan.voyeau@...> wrote: