Re: [TTLUG] Multi function - print/fax/scan, possibly copy

  • Vlade
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 24, 2007
      posting when drunk and forgetting spell check .. joy

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 24, 2007
        I just saw this article, actually.

        I'm tempted to say "Not in the same way as before".

        In the old days, we needed a community that needed to pool knowledge together to make things work properly. While you still hear people complain about things not working, that (to most people) is simply not true anymore. Linux installs just work, in most cases, and give you a better OOBE than most any other OS.

        There are still huge Linux communities out there, but they focus on different things than the old-style LUGs did.

        It's a dilemna that is faced by any special interest group these days. Don't know what the answer is.