Re: Accounting Software

  • dfrlng
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2007
      Thanks a lot guys, so now I have even MORE research to do, geee
      thanks, eh!

      All joke aside, I am gonna go to some of the sites you were so kind to
      direct me to.

      Please, if anyone at all knows of any of these or other accounting
      software being used in businesses in T&T, do not hesitate to post up
      some information. Real world experience would be fantastic cause that
      would tell me if a local company is finding a way to use all linux and
      not have to still depend on Windows.

      Dulcie
    • Daniel Horsford
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2007
        I get my best ideas on Fling.com, so if you check it
        out and get some like-minded ideas I will be a BIG
        contributor!
        --- TTLUG@yahoogroups.com <dfurlonge@...>