Re: Text-based YouTube video player for linux

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30 10:55 AM
      I don't want to bring the guy down or anything, but all he did was
      download a youtube video, using a known method, then ran a command to
      play the video. There was nothing really to devise. What I credit him
      for is recording it and making people aware about one of the more
      quirky features of a Linux based media player.

      - RB

      --- In TTLUG@yahoogroups.com, Raul Bermudez <toymaker@...> wrote:

      > Would it be fair to say then that all he did was devise a way to get
      it done
      > by using other peoples software?
      >
      > --

    • Daniel Horsford
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 3, 2007
        Quirky my ass! Mofo be rippin and snortin fo sho!

        <toymaker@...> wrote:

        > > Would it be fair to say then that all he did was
        devise a way to get
        > it done
        > > by using other peoples software?
        > >
        > > --