European, African, Asian Countries switch to Linux

  • Netsyscoputers 1 Inc.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24 3:46 PM
      Dear Privileged Partner:

      Please check out these links; they might support your effort to understand our IT orientation and REAL OPPORTITIES BEHIND IT! No developed country is kept out of the trend! It is the right time to make the move. Catch up the trend!

      1. French parliament switches to Linux - General News - www ...
      Parlement Fran├žais is to dump Windows for the Linux distribution on 1154 desktop ... The move will be considered a boost for French open source developers. ...
      http://www.pcauthority.com.au/news.aspx?CIaNID=47588

      2. Neowin.net - French MPs dump Windows for Linux
      Previous open source initiatives concerned servers, as was the case with the Ministry of Agriculture..., which was brought into use by France's gendarmerie. ...
      http://www.neowin.net/index.php?act=view&sub=c_reply&id=36255&cid=509735

      3. Tectonic: SA government to switch to open source
      South Africa joins governments in other emerging markets like Brazil, China, Spain, India and Malaysia ... SA government officers approve open source policy...
      http://www.tectonic.co.za/view.php?id=1377

      4. Indian state goes for open source - Software - News - ZDNet Asia
      The Indian state is not new to open source software. The local government is already running Red Hat Linux on some backend servers, together with a slew of...
      http://www.zdnetasia.com/news/software/0,39044164,61981452,00.htm

      I would recommend you to be part of the change and play a major role for your community! Ask us for support.

      Best regard,

      Paye
      netsyscomputers_inc@...
      www.netsyscomputers.com