RE: [TTLUG] Ubuntu

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 28, 2007
      Gentoo is always bleeding edge by nature, though there must be a stable
      emerge branch somewhere.

      Sabayon is a nice way to get the latest Gentoo stuff in an easily
      digestible and installable form.

      -rij

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 1, 2007
        I like centOS's server CD for a quick server install, no GUI included on the
        disc and yum available to install/update additionally required software.

        On 28/02/07, Richard Jobity <RichardJ@...> wrote:

        > Gentoo is always bleeding edge by nature, though there must be a stable
        > emerge branch somewhere.
        >
        > Sabayon is a nice way to get the latest Gentoo stuff in an easily
        > digestible and installable form.
        >

        > -rij

        Trevor "TeC" Christian
        Cell #: (767) 225 4472