[TTLUG] Raid 5 sata contoller card

  • Andre @ Yahoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2007
      Hi all,

      Guys does anyone know where locally i can get a pci or pci-x Raid 5 sata
      controller card.. One of my friend s bought a dell poweredge a while
      ago.. and now his card is dead... and dell isnt being too friendly with
      there customer support (warrent expired a year ago) in selling/shipping
      us a new card.

      ones it works with Windows and Linux i good..

      any helpers ?

      Regards,
      Andre