Re: [TTLUG] Re: Desktop Adapted for Dad

    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 5, 2006
      You are right Jacqueline, I apologize, I had no idea on your stress
      level. I hope everything works out for you.

      Goodluck
      Stephen

      Jacqueline Morris wrote:

      > I have NEVER called any one an elitist on ANY list, and to be accused of
      > such is really horrible. Especially at this time which is really stressful
      > for me.
      >
      > Jacqueline
      >
      > On 11/29/06, Stephen Sankarsingh <stephentnt@...> wrote:
      >> Careful Dunstan, Jacqueline is going to jump in at any second now and
      >> call you an elitist then blame it on the software being too difficult to
      >> use. Raul might jump in and refer to you as a UWI student :(
      >>
      >> Dunstan Nesbit wrote:
      >>> If someone does realize
      >>> this after some extended period of using a computer then they are really
      >> not
      >>> interested. May they are better off doing something else. Don't force
      >>> everybody to be computer users.
      >>>
      >>> Dunstan.

    • Jacqueline Morris
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 5, 2006
        Thanks

        --
        Jacqueline Morris
        www.carnivalondenet.com

      • kimaniidanieldotcom
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 5, 2006
          hahaha.. that's a funny name for a site " www.carnivalondenet.com" but it's
          a nice site tho.

          KD

          On 12/5/06, Jacqueline Morris <jacqueline.morris@...> wrote:

          > Thanks
          >
          > On 12/5/06, Stephen Sankarsingh <stephentnt@... <stephentnt%40gmx.net>>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > You are right Jacqueline, I apologize, I had no idea on your stress
          > > level. I hope everything works out for you.
          > >
          > > Goodluck
          > > Stephen
          > >
          > > Jacqueline Morris wrote:
          > >
          > > > I have NEVER called any one an elitist on ANY list, and to be accused
          > of
          > > > such is really horrible. Especially at this time which is really
          > > stressful
          > > > for me.
          > > >
          > > > Jacqueline
          > > >
          > > > On 11/29/06, Stephen Sankarsingh <stephentnt@...<stephentnt%40gmx.net>