Re: [TTLUG] Meeting proposal

  • Vasudev Seeram
    Message 1 of 46 , Oct 30, 2006
      Sounds ok by me. I have no plans for that time slot
      right now (but things may come up and plans MAY
      change). Do you have any presenters lined up? Perhaps
      someone could do a presentation on Edgy, the
      change/enhancements made to it and why we
      should/should not upgrade to it.

      V.

      (http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited)
    • richjob@jobity.com
      Message 46 of 46 , Nov 5, 2006
        Quoting Jacqueline Morris <jacqueline.morris@...>:

        > How was the meeting? I am sorry I couldn't make it..
        > Jacqueline

        Busy.

        We knocked off at 12 p.m.

        We have about two weeks, so we should make the most of it.

        Read the document and make your concerns known.

        We can do it in two ways: through the mailing list, and through the (just
        announced) wiki at ttlug.pbwiki.com

        -rij