IRC channels?

  • solooooong
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
      Well, then, what IRC channels can one find members of this group on?

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
        I'm on irc.utonet.org but mostly private channels

        Then i'm on irc.animeirc.com in #trinitaku
        www.trinitaku.com is their website... it's about anime so it sucks.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
          Some nights I'm on irc.freenode.net #ubuntu-motu... trying to learn
          how to become an Ubuntu Master of the Universe.