Re: [TTLUG] Re: Web Design and Hosting in Trinidad

  • Ray Dookie
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 5, 2006
      You could also check out http://www.rizontt.com/ ...it's run by a friend of
      mine as well...kiran maharaj

    • Shivan Jaikaran
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 5, 2006
        I also offer web hosting @... with unlimited email addresses.
        Email me offlist if you are interested.

        Shivan

        On 9/5/06, Ray Dookie <raydookie@...> wrote:

        > You could also check out http://www.rizontt.com/ ...it's run by a friend
        > of
        > mine as well...kiran maharaj

        Shivan Jaikaran
        http://www.shivanjaikaran.com/blog

      • Reinaldo Jr. Novoa
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 8, 2006
          You could also check out The Bluephoenix Group Ltd. http://www.bluephoenixtt.com This company is part owned by myself and has no limits to what can be produced. All websites are fully customised to the customer needs. You can email me directly at reinaldonovoa@...

          Regards
          Reinaldo Novoa Jr.

          Now you can search for products and services
          http://search.mail.com
        • Kerry Panchoo
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 11, 2006
            robbie,

            good to see you on

            Kerry

            Reinaldo Jr. Novoa wrote:

            > You could also check out The Bluephoenix Group Ltd.
            > http://www.bluephoenixtt.com <http://www.bluephoenixtt.com> This company
            > is part owned by myself and has no limits to what can be produced. All
            > websites are fully customised to the customer needs. You can email me
            > directly at reinaldonovoa@...
            > <mailto:reinaldonovoa%40blueohoenixtt.com>
            >
            > Regards
            > Reinaldo Novoa Jr.

            > Now you can search for products and services
            > http://search.mail.com <http://search.mail.com>

          • Kerry Panchoo
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 11, 2006
              hey robbie,

              i saw the TTJA site..
              have a look at this
              http://www.bjj.ca
              the layout is the default joomla with a piece of flash thrown in. I
              host, manage and handle some of the content for it.

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 11, 2006
                Hi,

                i'm about to put in between 30-40 machines into a colo facility here
                (toronto) but we will have few Us of rackspace we are willing to share.
                I can build and configure the machine for you. please contact me and
                we'll work out something.

                I deally you'll pay me for the machine and you'll pay a lower fee for
                the hosting. This works out to be cheaper than doing a dedicated server
                online. You should know your way around linux because the only tech
                support I will provide is for rebooting the machine or have it repaired
                in the event of failure.

                thanks,
              • Reinaldo Jr. Novoa
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 13, 2006
                  Hey Kerry,

                  The BJJ site looks cool. Actually I was playing around with mambo the other day. Anyways I'll keep in touch. Gotz to run.

                  Robbie